One week since school ended, and all I've got is a list. Not sure I've been busy enough!
In the past 6 days I have.....
1) Organized a last day of school water fight and pool party.
2) Celebrated my 15th wedding anniversary. Yay me!!
3) Enjoyed dinner at a favorite restaurant, including fried green tomatoes with pimento cheese!
4) Been to the lake three times, two of which got rained out, and one time we didn't even get the boat in the water before it started thundering!
5) Visited with out of town family
6) Cleaned house
7) Fixed meals and dinner for visiting guests
8) Been to the neighborhood swimming pool 5 times
9) Shopped for daughter's birthday
10) Gone to church
11) worked two real estate transaction, and showed houses
12) Had ice cream for breakfast at Baskin Robbin's for my daughter Emma's birthday tradition
13) Out to dinner at Outback for Emma's birthday
14)Took Emma and two friends to the pool, to the mall, out to dinner, and for a movie
15) Had a teeny-bopper sleepover and demanded sleep at 1am
16) Fixed breakfast for sleepover crew and hauled 5 kids to the pool with snacks and drinks.
17) took a 45 minute nap. (I think the above list has worn me out!)
What have YOU been up to?
Fall Menswear Look with Nordstrom
3 hours ago