The past week I have learned......
* That an almost three year old can sniff out candy from a mile away. There is nowhere I can hide the stuff without John finding it.
* Some cashiers don't like it when my toddler screams "Jingle Bells, Your butthole reaks" to them in the checkout line. I don't know why....
* To trust my mommy-instincts when it comes to my children's health.
* That there is no worse feeling than having a child that's in pain, and not being able to do anything to help her.
* That the advice of wise "older" people is worth more than a million bucks.
* That my 8 year old secretly wore the same socks to school for 4 days. Yuk.
So, what have YOU learned this week??
For more lessons learned this week, go visit Jo-lynne at Musings of a Housewife.
Fall Menswear Look with Nordstrom
2 hours ago