Wednesday, February 25, 2009

What I Learned This Week

Happy Wednesday!

The past week I have learned......

* That an almost three year old can sniff out candy from a mile away. There is nowhere I can hide the stuff without John finding it.

* Some cashiers don't like it when my toddler screams "Jingle Bells, Your butthole reaks" to them in the checkout line. I don't know why....

* To trust my mommy-instincts when it comes to my children's health.

* That there is no worse feeling than having a child that's in pain, and not being able to do anything to help her.

* That the advice of wise "older" people is worth more than a million bucks.

* That my 8 year old secretly wore the same socks to school for 4 days. Yuk.

So, what have YOU learned this week??

For more lessons learned this week, go visit Jo-lynne at Musings of a Housewife.



3 comments:

Future Bulldog said...

I totally understand the candy thing. I ran out to get medicine and picked up some candy. Hans came out of no where.

Janel@Dandelion Dayz said...

Oh you should do this carnival each week! You have so much fun and helpful wisdom!

Oh - the socks!

Lori said...

Hilarious! Bet those socks could tell some stories... :)

I agree - we are our kids' best advocates when it comes to their health. Thanks for stopping by my blog! Take care!