Friday, March 20, 2009

New Anatomical Discovery

I seem to be writing quite a bit lately about JB. (John Boy) So I figured I may as well keep at it.
Plus, who isn't in the mood for a good laugh?

A few weeks ago, the family had just finished dinner. I was still sitting at the table, doing my ususal. Which is trying to get John to eat. John was under the table, doing his usual. Which is not eating. As I went to reach for him, he jerked out of the way, and cracked his head. He started crying, and I pulled him up onto my lap and he rested his head on my chest.

After a minute, he looked up at my chest, which was clothed in a v-neck sweater and cami. He smiled real big, laughed, pointed at my cleavage, and said "HA HA!!! I see your NECK-BUTT!!!!"

Uh, yeah. It took us a few minutes to get up off the floor laughing.

Three weeks later, he still insists I have two butts. Obviously he doesn't understand that the ONE butt I do have is more than enough for me!

Have YOU learned anything new this week?
To read more, go to Musings of a Housewife.

10 comments:

Musings of a Housewife said...

Oh my gosh that is SO funny. Good one Johnny!! ;-)

Wendy said...

Well, that is a new one! Congrats on your second butt!

Lindsay said...

o my goodness.. that had me cracking up! Totally made my day :-). Glad you learned such a valuable lesson.

sarah said...

ROFL! Kids just keep us guessing, don't they?!

Emily B said...

That's awesome!!!!! Aren't kids the greatest? Thanks for a good laugh! Now, may I return the favor? Enjoy a lugh on me!

By the way, I found you at Musings of a Housewife's What I've Learned carnival. =)

http://life-artist-48.blogspot.com/2009/03/candid-6embarrassed-29.html

JanMary said...

That is hilarious!!!!

Hairline Fracture said...

That is the funniest thing I've heard all day!

Terra said...

OK THAT WAS VERY FUNNY

P.S.He loves you.. said...

that is hilourios and leave it to a kid to come up with that!

mommy4life said...

That's hilarious! Thanks for the laugh!