Wednesday, August 19, 2009

What Does That Make Me?

This morning, I drove my lucky little girls over to Grandma and Papa's house, so they could go to a waterpark together. On the way there, I heard them discussing the Jonas Brothers.

A recap of the conversation:
Clara: "Did you know Kevin Jonas might be engaged?" (really? says who??) "I mean, he's like 22 years old!"
Emma: "Oh my gosh. He's like old as dirt!"

Allllllll-righty then. So what does that make ME??

Well, I guess I learned this week that I'm even older than dirt. To read more about what others have learned this week, visit Musings of a Housewife!


5 comments:

jen@odbt said...

Out of the mouths of babes. Too funny!

The Buntens said...

Older than dirt. ;)

You are beautiful and look like you are 25, seriously.

Isn't it cute how they talk about this stuff, though?

Musings of a Housewife said...

Well, if you are, then so am I. At least there's safety in numbers. ;-)

Kara said...

LOL! Guess I'm waaayyyyy older than dirt, then!

Unknown said...

This happened to me the other day...My daughter was asked if she liked to help the elderly. She asked me what that word meant. I told her elderly was a used to describe really old people. She asked, do you mean old like Great-Grandma Maude, or old like you?

Nice.