Thursday, December 31, 2009

Can It Be?

So I've slacked on the blog, and it's been two weeks. I can't believe tomorrow is 2010!
Christmas came and went in whirlwind fashion.
We've had lots of family time, and I'm sad that it's ending soon. I think one of the kids' favorite things we did was our Christmas lights tour. We all put on pajamas, grabbed blankets, popcorn, and thermoses full of hot cocoa. Then we piled into the van and looked at lights. Daddy wore a Santa hat, and belted out Feliz Navidad. (There may or may not have been a little peppermint schnapps in my cocoa.)

Emma has never been so thrilled with her gifts. Yes, we caved and got her a cell phone. I still can't believe I'm saying that. And, she got clothes from Hollister, which was her dream come true. AND, she got Ugg boots from Grandma. So all in all, she thinks she is one REALLY COOL teeny bopper.

Does anyone think it's funny that when I asked Ryan for some Burt's Bees products, he bought me wrinkle cream???? Moving on.......

We have a big New Year's party here tonight. And yet I'm sitting here on the computer. Must. Get. Off. My. Butt.

Happy New Year!!!

(btw, I'm also posting at Chic Critique today....... visit me over there!)

2 comments:

Emily said...

Wrinkle Cream? That's hilarious! Burt's Bees is good stuff! Happy New Year to you.

Unknown said...

Aside from the fact that it was wrinkle cream, I LOVE my some Burt's Bee's product! So glad you had a good Christmas. I think we need to get together soon so we have something to look forward to now that the excitement of the new year and holidays is over!