Friday, June 27, 2008

Two Awesome Things

Two great things have happened in the past 24 hours!

Last night, Ryan came home from work with a beautiful bunch of white roses. (for me, of course.)
He said it was a thank you for the past week while he travelled and I was alone with the kids.

Isn't that so sweet?

I'll have to post a picture of them, if I can figure out how to post pictures.

And THEN........

This afternoon I received an email that I won a dinner gift certificate to Lucky 32! (one of my favorite restaurants!)

Here's the random way I won:

A few months ago, I went to see a home on the market, looking at it for my mom. When I got the agent feedback request, it asked me to predict what the final cosing price of the home would be. The agent whose guess was closest would win dinner for two at Lucky 32.

I felt bad, but I guessed REALLLLY low.

Like many, many TENS of thousands less than listing price.

So guess what? Turns out I was RIGHT!!!

Lucky 32? Lucky ME!

No comments: