Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Wowee Zowee Gotta Have It

This week I learned that it might be possible for me to enjoy mopping my floors.

I know, sick and twisted isn't it?

See, my kidlets are piglets. With a capital P.  The stuff I sweep up each day boggles the mind. And the yucky, crusty stuff all over the wood floors? Let's not mention that.

This weekend I borrowed a steam mop from my neighbor, and went to town tackling the kitchen floor. Holy this-mop-pad-is-solid-black-from-the-filth cleaning job!!

Must. Get. This. Mop.

It's this bad boy, right here.




This baby can CLEAN!
All you do is fill it with a cup of water. Plug it in, and wait less than 1 minute. Push, and steam comes out. It cleans everything way better than the Orange Glo I usually use. It even gets up the unmentionable crusty stuff. No chemicals involved, no running out to the store when you're out of cleaner.
I think I might have even giggled a little bit when I looked at the cloth cover and saw all the filth.
Who knew a mop could change my life???
Run and get one for yourself - right now!!!

What have YOU learned this week? To read more, visit Musings of a Housewife.

1 comment:

Lori said...

Wow - that looks awesome! Is it safe on hardwood floors? Thanks for the recommendation. :)